Fee-Only financial planning means we are compensated solely by our clients, and do not accept commissions or compensation of any kind based on the products we recommend. You are guaranteed complete disclosure of all fees, prior to your engagement. There's no better way to be confident that your advisor is working solely for your best interest.
COMPREHENSIVE PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLAN
Comprehensive planning recognizes the need to consider all areas of your financial situation in developing a plan before investing your savings to reach your personal financial goals. A personal financial plan includes:
- Cash flow management.
- Investments-including retirement plan assets.
- Income taxes.
- Retirement planning.
- Risk management - the need for specific insurance.
- Education funding.
- Estate planning – where will your hard earned assets go when you pass?
- Other needs specific to you.
The fee to prepare a written comprehensive personal financial plan will vary with each client’s circumstances but will generally be in the range of $3,000 to $5,000.
This service may not be required if you already have a written comprehensive personal financial plan recently prepared by a CPA PFS, CFP(c),or ChFC.
ANNUAL COMPREHENSIVE RETAINER
This service is designed to:
- Help you achieve your financial goals and fulfill your most important life values.
- Implement the step by step action items in your financial plan to achieve your specific dollar goals and dates.
- Consolidate and manage all of your investments to simplify your life so you can focus on what’s really important to you.
- Quarterly progress reports to compare to your financial plan.
- No gambling. Everyone stays focused on their long-term strategy.
- We act as your personal coach to keep you on track to achieving your goals.
- No surprises. We anticipate future needs long before they occur rather than reacting to needs as they occur.
- Prepare your personal income tax return.
- As one of only 25 clients per adviser we will focus on exclusively helping you succeed.
A clear simple fixed annual retainer set in advance and billed quarterly. The annual retainer will vary with each client’s circumstances and needs and will generally be in the range of 1/2% to 1% of total investment portfolio.